GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase and sale of these products shall be governed by the following general terms and conditions. The purchaser accepts them without exception. The terms and conditions and the purchase procedure are presented in ENGLISH.
These general conditions of purchase are in force for all the products and services offered on the website and may be modified without prior notice, and the changes will not affect purchases already made.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
The parties involved in this contract will be:
- The buyer or customer will be the one who makes the purchase of products.
- The seller will be the one who makes the sale of the product: Nutriexperts SL, from now on Nutralie (hereinafter, the VENDOR) with company number ESB06770051, address at C/VALLESPIR, 19 MODULE 3 OFFICE 5 08173 SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS, BARCELONA, SPAIN, and email address: email@example.com.
Nutralie is a website for the purchase of food supplements. Nutralie was born with the aim of redefining the world of natural supplements. When we were looking for products and supplements, it was difficult to find really good, effective formulas and products based on natural products that help you.
Shoppers on the website will have the following services in their user account:
- Product catalog.
- Secure payment procedure.
- Confirmation of payments made and issuing of the invoice.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES
For any questions about our shipments, products, purchases, payment methods please consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
When browsing our website you will find all our products sorted by categories. The purchase of the products offered on the website is done by selecting the products, indicating the desired quantity. Once you have selected the quantity, you must click on the “Buy” section, which will add the products to the basket located in the upper right-hand margin.
Validation of the purchase
Once your shopping basket has been accepted, the website will show you a summary of the products in it, allowing the buyer to add more quantity or remove products from the basket as well as to add any discount code they may have.
If you wish to add new products, repeat the steps described in the “Product selection” section.
If you are not logged in to our website, you will need to enter your delivery details and select the method of payment you wish to use. In this step, you will be shown the cost and conditions of delivery to the selected address. You will also be able to enter additional information regarding the delivery of the product. However, we cannot guarantee that the delivery company will be able to meet your instructions.
If you have a discount coupon to apply to your purchase, please enter it in the corresponding section.
At the end of the purchase, the website will show you a summary table with the purchase made as well as your invoice or purchase receipt in digital format that you can download or print. This same document will be stored in your user account and/or sent to the email address you have provided.
In those cases where there is a delay between payment and deposit, the delivery time will not begin to run until the transfer has been confirmed.
If you are a credit card holder and you detect that a fraudulent charge has been made on our website, please inform us as soon as possible to solve the problem.
If once the purchase has been made, and before the shipment is made, you wish to cancel it, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can help you.
Delivery of the product
The delivery time will be determined by the transport company chosen for the shipment. Under normal conditions, the shipping of our products will be the one that appears in the final purchase process and depending on the shipping method you have selected. Expected delivery time 24-48 hours. Once we receive the message that the order is ready, the delivery time set by the transport company will begin to run.
In the event of a delay caused exclusively by the transport company, the seller is exempt from liability. From the moment we send our products until delivery to the final recipient, the transport company is responsible for any damage caused, exempting the seller from liability. However, if any incident should occur in this regard, please inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible that for reasons beyond our control or that of the transport company, or for reasons of force majeure, you may not receive the products within the indicated period. If you do not receive your order within the period indicated above, please contact us at email@example.com
The prices of the products offered on the website are indicated in euros (€) including Value Added Tax (VAT).
Shipping costs will be indicated during the purchase procedure once you indicate the region or country of destination of the products.
Once the payment has been made, all the terms and conditions herein are understood to be accepted without exception.
The offers and promotions will be expressly indicated, understanding that an excessively low price in comparison to the rest of the products or equal to zero will be due to an error, so the final purchase process of the product that has this error will not be carried out. For any questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME OF PREPARATION OF THE SHIPMENT
The preparation time of the product for shipment will be the one that appears during the purchase process or the one that we will indicate in the order confirmation.
However, the preparation time depends to a great extent on the stock of the product. If this is insufficient, Nutralie will contact the buyer to inform him when the stock will be available again and provide an alternative solution.
Once the order is confirmed, it will not be possible to modify or cancel it. In some cases, before shipment confirmation has arrived, a modification or cancellation may be requested through our customer service department, as long as the product has not been processed and has not left our logistics facilities. If the customer wishes to cancel an order that has already been processed, i.e. the product has left our facilities for the customer’s home, the customer must pay the transport costs incurred by the cancellation.
All the products purchased in Nutralie.com can be returned and reimbursed, as long as the intention of the return is indicated within 14 calendar days after its reception, and that the rest of conditions that we will define next are fulfilled:
1. DEFECTIVE GOODS
Nutralie has the responsibility to limit itself to the situation of defective goods. In the case of compliance with the money-back guarantee, the reimbursement or crediting of the amount paid will be returned to the buyer of the product, deducting in any case, the transport costs.
In the event that the order has been tampered with (open, torn, empty shipping box or other situation that does not offer the security that could legitimately be expected, taking into account all the circumstances and, in particular, its presentation, the reasonably foreseeable use of the same and the time it was put into circulation), in the event that the money-back guarantee is fulfilled, the refund or credit of the amount paid will be returned to the purchaser of the product. The costs of this refund shall be borne by the company.
Steps to follow:
- Photograph the product so that you can see the damage caused by transport and/or damage to the product.
- Contact our customer service department to provide us with all the details of the product, using the contact form.
- Once we have received the email, we will contact you to process the return shipment indicating how to proceed.
2. RETURN REQUIREMENTS FOR WITHDRAWAL
– For the return shipment, the same cardboard box in which the product was received must be used to ensure that it is well protected. In the case of not having this box, the customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives in good condition at our warehouses.
– The products to be returned must be unused and in the condition in which they were delivered, i.e. with all their original packaging, manuals, and accessories.
– The amounts paid for the item(s) will be refunded. Under no circumstances will we accept returns sent carriage forward.
– Under no circumstances will they be returned if they have been opened.
– Once we have received the request to exercise the right of withdrawal, we will proceed to refund the amount paid for the returned product(s). The return request must be submitted within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the time of receipt. The refund will always be made using the same payment method used by the customer. Return costs shall be borne by the consumer and/or user, except in the case of defective goods.
– Include a copy of the invoice in the shipping box, where the products sent are marked.
Steps to follow
- Contact email@example.com to provide us with all the details of the product, using the contact form.
- Prepare the package for the return as indicated in the requirements section.
WHAT WE WILL DO FROM NUTRALIE:
– Upon receipt of the products we will proceed to examine them and then we will inform you whether or not you are entitled to a refund of the amounts paid for the product(s) purchased.
– We will proceed to refund the purchase price, including the original shipping costs, once we have verified that the reason for which the return has been made is correct and is not due to negligence on the part of the purchaser.
– The return process will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which we were notified of the intention to withdraw. The refund will be carried out using the same payment method with which the purchase was made, i.e. if the purchase was made by credit card, the amount to be refunded will be credited to the same card; if the purchase was made by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer. The data required for the return must be sent by the customer using the return form. The customer shall bear the cost and risk of returning the products, as indicated above.
– No returns will be processed for products that are not in the same condition in which they were received, or that have been opened.
– All sizes and formats of products shown on our website are subject to some variation due to a change of presentation or minor adjustments to the formulation. There may be a slight period of time between receiving new batches of products and the information being updated on the website. As it is the same reference we do not process returns in these cases.
When you add products to your Nutralie.com shopping cart shipping prices will vary depending on your location.
To determine the shipping cost of your order, you must first include the address where you would like to receive the package on the checkout page. You will find all shipping rates below:
All European Union countries (except Malta): 3,95€ standard shipping. The shipping cost in this case will be free of charge as long as the order total exceeds the amount of €40.
Malta: 15,00€. The shipping cost, in this case, will be free as long as the order total exceeds the amount of 150€.
Nutralie does not ship orders to overseas territories.
For orders outside the EU, please check the shipping costs at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our products are guaranteed for two years from the moment of purchase, except for those which, due to their nature or condition, cannot be considered to be covered by this legal guarantee period, including those products which, due to their nature, once consumed, the guarantee expires. For more information about our guarantee, please visit email@example.com.
CROSS-BORDER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you have had a problem with the way we have handled your online purchase, we would like to point out that a European dispute resolution platform for online contracts is available to you. For the resolution of consumer disputes (in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link:
UPDATE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to legislative and jurisprudential changes, it is possible that these terms and conditions may undergo variations in order to adapt to the new regulatory reality. We, therefore, recommend that you consult these conditions of purchase regularly.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
Nutralie reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time. In the event that, after the modification, the buyer does not agree with the new conditions, he will have the right to delete the user account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the case that Nutralie suffers any type of damage derived from the fault of any of the parties, either directly and/or indirectly, the causer commits to compensate this especially when there is misconduct, illicit, malpractice, or professional negligence.
Nutralie is not responsible for negligent use of the products when these cause problems in the health of the buyer or third parties who use or consume our products.